We are pleased to announce that on 6-8 November 2017, the ZHAW School of Management and Law will host the 5th PRME Chapter Meeting DACH(Germany, Austria & Switzerland) in connection to the 5th PRME Champions Meeting for the 2016-2017 cycle in Winterthur, Switzerland. On Monday, 6 November, the Chapter Meeting DACH will begin at 9:00 AM and representatives of PRME Champion institutions are invited to join the sessions starting at 1:00 PM. The Champions Meeting will kick off in the morning of Tuesday, 7 November.
Plenary and keynote speakers will include:
- Jonas Haertle, Head of PRME, UN Global Compact
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Schlange, University of Applied Sciences HTW Chur / Spokesperson, PRME Regional Chapter DACH
- Prof. Dr. Rudi Kurz, Faculty of Business and Law, Pforzheim University
- Prof. (HSG) Dr. Sascha Spoun, President of Leuphana University of Lüneburg
Main reasons for having a combined meeting in Winterthur:
- The Chapter Meeting DACH brings a great number of business schools from across the region, which provides an opportunity for Champions to meet and connect with them;
- The Chapter Meeting DACH will include a part of the SDG Roadshow run by a number of Champion institutions and PRME schools in different regions. In this case, it will be in collaboration with the UN Global Compact Local Network in Switzerland, potentially bringing a number of Swiss companies to the event;
- Zurich is usually easy to travel to for many of the PRME Chapter DACH and Champion institutions and the beautiful city of Winterthur is approximately 15-20 minutes away from the Zurich Airport by train.
We will share a draft programme overview of the meeting in due course, as well as a registration link.
You are welcome to take advantage of the opportunity to combine the weekend of 4-5 November in Zürich or Winterthur with this PRME event! A block of rooms has been reserved at a preferential rate at ibis Winterthur City.
For more information about the PRME Champions Meeting please contact Mr. Nikolay Ivanov, Coordinator, PRME Secretariat at email@example.com.
For more information about the PRME Chapter Meeting DACH please contact Dr. Katharina Hetze, ZHAW School of Management and Law at firstname.lastname@example.org.